- We offer a free returns service within the UK/ROI subject to the terms of this policy being met;
- Exchanges must be notified with 14 days of your reciept. You cannot demand an exchange if you have used the product. Return orders/exchanges will only be processed once the original goods have been received and inspected by us.
- Please note we do not take any responsibility for items lost or damaged when being returned to us, to avoid any problems ensure you pack the items securely and keep note of tracking reference numbers.
For international orders we are able to offer an exchange for damaged goods as long as we receive notification within 14 days of receiving the items, although this may take some time to process. Please ensure you quote your original order number and follow steps outlined above.
INTERNATIONAL RETURN POLICY IF THE CUSTOMER FAILS TO RETRIEVE THE PARCEL
For overseas parcels, if the customer fails to collect the parcel once notified by the International Postal Service any charges that we incur for the return of the parcel, will be charged to the customer.
Once the parcel is returned to Totum Sport, the customer will be charged a further postage fee for resending the parcel.
WRONG ITEM RECEIVED
- In the unlikely event that you receive an incorrect item, we aim to resolve this for you as quick as possible.
- Please Contact Us as soon as you receive the wrong item and we will arrange for the wrong item to be sent back to us and a replacement/correct item to be sent back to you.
- To receive a replacement, you must return the item in the same condition you received it and within 14 days from the day on which you received the item.
- If an item is missing from your order and you have not received an indication it is following in a separate consignment, it may have been accidentally missed out of the order or may have been out of stock in our warehouse.
- If you do not receive a notification that remaining items are to follow in a subsequent delivery, please contact us within 14 working days of receipt to report your missing item.
- We will investigate the matter immediately and resolve the problem.
- If you haven’t received your delivery within 3 working days, then please contact us to enable us to raise an investigation with UPS. Please be aware that if you notify us after 10 working days it may be difficult for UPS to obtain any information as the data may have been destroyed.
Deliveries shouldn’t take any longer than 3 working days after dispatch confirmation. Please contact us as soon as possible to ensure a timely resolution.